ROTJ blaster dimentions. I NEED THEM!

TJDFett

Hunter
Hey guys. I have a final project in my Engineering class that involves making a 1 to 1 scale multiview/isometric view drawing of anything I want. The only requirements are that there are more than seven parts. I am going with the ROTJ EE-3. Sadly, I don't have one of my own that I could properly dimention :( I need all the basic dimentions to get started. Really precise dimentions. Hit me with what you got, guys :)

Things off the top of my head that i need:

Diameter of tip of gun

Diameter of the base tip of gun

Length/width of wiper blades (including the smaller ones)

Barrel length/width

"lip" of when the wiper blades start/end on the barrel

Stock dimentions

Scope dimentions

Everything else is gonna be really hard, I'm anticipating. So, even if you guys can't give me measurements, loads of picks will help GREATLY! I need close ups of the greblies and also dimentions of those. The main body of the gun will also be dificult. I need lots of good pics of that too. trigger, hammer, grip, etc.

Thanks, brothers!

Got this off the internet. Might help some. :)

measurements.jpg

okay, so here's a little update on my progress. all I have so far is the stock and the handle. The stock's curvature isn't exactly right, but i can fix that later. Here it is so far :)

Attachments

• prgress pic 1.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 328
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back