Snake Eyes Armor Redo

SnakeEyes

Jr Hunter
Hey All:

Ok i have redone my gear and had a few things going on with some items so i went and got some new armor that is gonna fit me right and also working on a new bucket with some lights and some other items to work on it and also i was checking out fettronics for a light board that will go with my color i'm doing for my helmet. the light color is blue, i found some items on line and also am making some nice cuts due to what i had seen on a nother person's helmet which is the assassin's helmet that has lights and such on the left ear of the bucket. i had gotton an l.e.d. light that comes in a few other colors so i figure to use it since the wireing is not that impossible even the 2 lights for the arrows on my new bucket.

Here are some of my photo's some in cartoon and some live pics.

My helmet front, Note the arrows which will have the blue lights in the arrows but not supper bright to blind a person in front of me.
MandalorianHelmetSnakeEyes1.jpg

My Helmet back
MandalorianHelmetSnakeEyes2.jpg

My helmet right side
MandalorianHelmetSnakeEyes3.jpg

My helmet left side, Note the blue for the cuts so the l.e.d. blue will show threw
MandalorianHelmetSnakeEyes4.jpg

This is the l.e.d. i found on ebay and it only cost me $6.50 & free shipping
MandalorianHelmetSnakeEyes11.jpg

This is my right gaunlet which some colors to it on the plate to give it the look of electric
SnakeEyes2.jpg

This is the weapons of choice which i have to say the E-11 was a freebie i found brand new in the garbage can, i guss some kid got in trouble or some girlfriend was pissed off, so mine now. i painted it and also added some color to my bike scout pistol.
SnakeEyes2Blasters1-1.jpg

My left gauntlet which is plain but nothing to fret over. oh and that figure is me.
SnakeEyesGauntlet3.jpg

This belt is what i'm gonna use for my costum look for mandalorian $25.00 in nyc
SnakeEyesBelt2600.jpg

The boots i'm getting
SnakeEyesBlackTankerBoots.jpg

Pants & Top that i'm using as well, just waiting to finish the top that a lady friend and i are making out of white material.
TRU_features-linedrawingBIG.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back