Boushh Boushh Helmet Kit. Where to find?

Haerverk

Active Hunter
Anyone have some info on any makers etc. of Boushh helmet kits? Been looking around the interwebs for some time now, and everyone seems to talk about these great kits they have, but never seem to mention where they got them from.

Appreciate any info

Anyone have some info on any makers etc. of Boushh helmet kits? Been looking around the interwebs for some time now, and everyone seems to talk about these great kits they have, but never seem to mention where they got them from.

Appreciate any info

If you haven't found one yet, Todd makes some really awesome ones. coronacop@sbcglobal.net If your a guy, the helmet might be small for you. Make sure you ask about that. I'm a petite female and it fits me perfectly. I asked about one for my brother in law and Todd said if it's for a man, he would have to have a very small head. Scott also makes them, and I'm not sure about the sizing on those you can ask him. Ickabel98@aol.com Both these guys are great and come highly recommended. I'm planning on getting my armor from Scott when the time comes so tell him you heard it from me if yah don't mind.

Jexther, I was being serious about the Thermal Detonator. I have a small head, so that one would prolly fit me perfect. But more importantly, it would fit my fiance'. :)

I built a Todd helmet for my wife super sweet lid and Todd is awesome to deal with, His email is a few posts up, I can't get my head into it but perfect for my wife. Here is a couple of pics.
AL
zb7jv.jpg

zb8h.jpg

zhelm7.jpg

zhelm4.jpg

boushhlight3.jpg

zb2al.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't found one yet, Todd makes some really awesome ones. coronacop@sbcglobal.net If your a guy, the helmet might be small for you. Make sure you ask about that. I'm a petite female and it fits me perfectly. I asked about one for my brother in law and Todd said if it's for a man, he would have to have a very small head. Scott also makes them, and I'm not sure about the sizing on those you can ask him. Ickabel98@aol.com Both these guys are great and come highly recommended. I'm planning on getting my armor from Scott when the time comes so tell him you heard it from me if yah don't mind.

Greetings TDH,
Does anyone know if Todd can still be reached at this email address (coronacop@sbcglobal.net)? I have one of his great helmets, but I need to ask for a replacement lens. I tried emailing him, but I haven't heard back...
Cheers!

Baku

I've also put together and painted a few of Todd's kits. Excellent quality, good detail and clear instructions.

DAZ

I built a Todd helmet for my wife super sweet lid and Todd is awesome to deal with, His email is a few posts up, I can't get my head into it but perfect for my wife. Here is a couple of pics.
AL
zb7jv.jpg

zb8h.jpg

zhelm7.jpg

zhelm4.jpg

boushhlight3.jpg

zb2al.jpg

Greetings everyone. New guy to the forums (but not to costuming)

I took my wife to Celebration Europe II in Germany and she loved it and mentioned wanting to get her own costume as I am in the 501st (TB0945). We ran into someone with a Boushh costume and decided thats what she wanted to do. I am looking forward to building this kit for my wife!

I too am looking at Todd's wonderful work of art and cant wait to get the process started. He does reply to his email as I have been talking with him about a Boushh helm.

I do have a question for Blastmaster, did you build those lights yourself or did you get a kit? Every kit I have seen so far uses individual LED lights and with me wanting to be a perfectionist....I hope to find something more along the lines of what you have pictured. Unfortunately my googlefu isnt the best and I have not found anything close to what is seen in RotJ (The two alternating bars of light).

Dont want to hijack this thread so I may start my own for my wife's Boushh build.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back