Hello, oh no what have I done...

JudgeMinty

Hunter
Hello All,
My name's Steven, at the moment I've got a TK and a Judge Dredd costume.

I keep admiring the Fett family at troops. It's a cool costume for a couple of bad-boy characters. I think it's probably too complex for me at the moment. I troop with a couple of guys who've got some really nice examples and I've seen how much time and money they've lavished on them.

However, I've made the 'mistake' of buying a cool Jango lid for my son and now I'm going to go and have to do the whole thing!

It'll be a long running project. I'll sort out the lid first and get him a 'cheap' deluxe costume to keep him going while I gradually improve and replace it.

I should have it finished just in time for him to get bored of it.

I probably won't be posting for a while as I see there is a ton of questions already answered and it will take me a while to get through them.

Cheers
Steven

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bobby,
He's four, but quite tall and well built for his age, so sometimes wears stuff for five or six year olds. Plus I see this as a long term project, as some of the bits should last a few years size wise.

If you've got any bits or advice I'd be happy to hear from you.

This is lid lid I bought from a RPF member. I believe he got it from a member here. (I'll start a progress thread a soon as I get it).
4487486531_3a23ff56a4_o.jpg

Steven

Looks like it'll be a fun project!

I also love the Judge costume - I'm afraid I've only ever got as far as the badge!

Hey brother. My son and I made ous together back three years ago and his is in the closet for the past year. He is now 13, so hopefully your son will be interested for another 8 or 9 years...Good luck!

Thanks.

If he gets bored of, I think the helmet will always look pretty cool on his shelf. If we get a few years fun out of it, I'll be happy.

Did you create your plate armour yourself? if so, what did you use?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back