Long Time Collector from Michigan

UnalteredClone

New Hunter
Hello everybody! If anyone here is/was a member of the Star Wars Collector Union (later the Trade Federation) and/or the Michigan Star Wars Collectors Club you might remember me as DarthSzabo.

My obsession with Boba Fett has brought me here as I seek ideas, and perhaps a little advice or help in completeing my Fett costume. Of course I will either need to drop a few pounds or make it the alternate, his little known uncle: Bubba Fett (which is an idea in and of itself).

I collect from the OT, but due to lack of space probably wouldn't be too active in that unless I see something really cool that I just have to get and figure out an explaination for the little woman.

I have a six year old son, and as aforementioned a wife. I served in the Marines and now work for Ford Motor Company. I have two Fett tattoos (Death's Head on left shoulder and full Fett from the cover of one of the comic covers- can't remember which) and thinking of getting a third.

Wouldn't mind talking to old friends if they are here, but would like to make new ones as well!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back