Congrats Fett Officer Our New Boba Fett Legend

HMPOTC33

Active Hunter
Congrats Fett Officer
I thought I'd make the official announcement that there is going to be a change to Star Tours at the Disneyland Park. TDH's own FettOfficer has been chosen to play the Boba on the StarTours update.
How technology has changed since it first opened:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/herocomplex/2009/05/star-tours-ride-getting-an-upgrade.html

Now that its officially announced, let me congratulate 501st Legion and Golden Gate Garrison's own Dean De Anda for being chosen to play Boba Fett in the new Star Tours ride! Now he is an "official" Fett, joining Jeremy Bulloch and Daniel Logan.

jeremyboba.jpg

BobaFett_DanielLogan1.jpg

Congratulations, Dean!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great! Congratulations!... Its cool that someone who's well versed (and a member here) in Fett gets that gig. Does he have to use his own armor?... maybe when I'm ready to retire I can look for a job there too! (Don't worry though... that's at least 25-30 years away:))

Thanks guys for the compliments. It was truly something that I was hoping to reveal months ago, but had to hold the information in confidentiality 16 months to be exact from today till the news was made public. It was a memorable experience working and meeting with LFL/ILM and WDI. I would have to say this will go down as a truly lifetime opportunity that I was very fortunate to be a part of. Now I know what Temuera M. Jeremy B. & Daniel L. had gone through in front and back of the big green screens. :D

I also want to Special Thank Chris aka "FettPride" and Alex aka "SpideyFett" who achieved such accomplishments with there special skills in Armor making and Paint Jobs. Both truly are work of art.
Because of you both I got noticed...hehe!!:) You both know what I mean. (y)

There are certain things I must still keep in confidentiality.
I could say you guys are going to have a ride of a lifetime.

Thanks Again everyone for your compliments.

Thanks guys for the compliments. It was truly something that I was hoping to reveal months ago, but had to hold the information in confidentiality 16 months to be exact from today till the news was made public. It was a memorable experience working and meeting with LFL/ILM and WDI. I would have to say this will go down as a truly lifetime opportunity that I was very fortunate to be a part of. Now I know what Temuera M. Jeremy B. & Daniel L. had gone through in front and back of the big green screens. :D

I also want to Special Thank Chris aka "FettPride" and Alex aka "SpideyFett" who achieved such accomplishments with there special skills in Armor making and Paint Jobs. Both truly are work of art.
Because of you both I got noticed...hehe!!:) You both know what I mean. (y)

There are certain things I must still keep in confidentiality.
I could say you guys are going to have a ride of a lifetime.

Thanks Again everyone for your compliments.

Congrats brother! Well deserved.

Congrats, as a long time season pass holder at Disneyland I will have to say that this makeover is way over due and highly anticipated. Now when I ride it once it reopens I tell my son that daddy know Boba Fett. Once again FO congrats!!!!

That is really awesome! To have one of us in that position is a thrill.

Butu regarding the first post, and NOT to take away from the good news, are Don Bies and the other "SE" guys (can't remember his name) considered official, too?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back