Nearly done...

maverick93908

New Hunter
Tools of the Trad.JPGGet my Keys..JPGMuseum Quality 2..JPGTools of the Trad.JPGJetpack 1..JPGTools of the Trad.JPGJetpack 2..JPGjedi & Fett 4..jpgjedi & Fett 3..jpgjedi & Fett 5..jpgDetail Chest 1..JPGFett Residence Cl.jpgDetail Chest 2..JPGCloud City 2..jpgMuseum Quality..JPGFett Completed B&#117.jpgDSC07879..JPGDSC07878..JPGCloud City..jpgWookie Braids Clo.JPGSJ Fett Project..jpgFett Completed B&#117.jpgCloud City with T.jpgFett Completed U&#112.jpgFett Completed Ga.jpgCloud City Dark..jpgDSC07938..JPGBritton & Boba..JPGCloud City Fett C&.jpgFett Residence Da&.jpgFett Completed..jpg

The project is coming along nicely. 11 months and counting.... Thank you to everyone who has contributed their advice and experiences, TDH is an invaluable resource for our community. Feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

maverick93908

Looks great! :D I like detail on it. I would suggest adding some weathering to the jumpsuit and other soft parts.. I think your doing a great job, your work and effort are paid off!

I completely agree, and that is definitely the next step. Time for Fett to spend some hard time in the Tatooine desert, I am afraid... At present, it looks like he just came back from the Kamino Dry Cleaners :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back