ESB Blaster EE-3..who makes the best one to buy?

Madrid Boba

Active Hunter
Hello all !! :)

I am thinking about selling mine and buying the best one out there...

Who makes it and how much does it cost? :confused

Thanks

Alfredo

Here is the short version:

If heavy trooping is your primary concern, get a hyperfirm. It's made of hard rubber and will not break. Also has good details, but you will not be able to paint as nicely and the ones below. It's base is black, so that may not matter to you. You can still do some weathering, but heavy effects may not hold up over time due to the flex factor. $450-$550

If you are into light trooping, consider Sidewinder. His blasters are very light and have amazing detail. They are resin so can be painted. This is what I have, but I do very light trooping. This is probably the most fragile of the three. As long as you don't drop it on a hard surface, you'll be okay. $300 which includes painting

If purely for display or modeling or if you are a superhero the Master Replicas has great detail and feels like a real weapon, but it is 10-12 lbs heavier than the two above, so it will wear you arms out in a matter of minutes. Also, the MR paint is only so-so, you may want to repaint. $450 for the MR + $100 to have somebody professional repaint

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Madrid, you need to clear out your pm box, brother...tried sending a pm and you are full...let me know you cleared it out, and ill send it again...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back