got screwed

vaders right hand

Well-Known Hunter
so i did a deal with a fellow member , promises were made , and well , i fullfilled my end , of the deal , and from what i can tell he has made out fairly well , but he has not completely fullilled his end of the deal , and the sad thing is its really a small inexpensive piece , which i know he has , and offers regulally , i have tried to be nice even offering to pay for shipping on this last piece , but he has cut off all comms with me , no paypal or cc stuff just a trade , i have kept all communications with said member , and don't want to out him , i just wanted to vent , and the sad thing is . he is a long time respected member , so be careful who you deal with ...oh its been months since he promised final item.

yea right

AA: The issue here is a fellow member got hosed by another member. Not the fact that you are sensitive and should probably live in a bubble. Give it a rest please.

Vader : Sorry this has happened to you man. With this economy unfortunately this is happening more and more. I take lots of extra precautions and only use PP. I would say be really careful with who you buy from, but there is NO advice for something like this.....when its a reputable member. Talk to the Mods. People have been banned before for not coming through with deals. I truly hope it works out for you bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude... iam sorry to hear this..

When i bought your helmet your communication and service was top-notch! Vaders right hand is a great guy and is totally honest!... to bad thing work out this way for you bruv!

Take care and all the best to you,

I just had one helluva 3 months myself with a "respectible longtime member" not only pulling my chain all over the place for over a month on the items, but then when a huge error was made on their side, it took another 2 months to get the money they promised they'd refund me (oh and I had to provide PROOF and it still took 2 months) and they STILL shorted me a measely $3.
I've been under the weather lately, but when I feel better I may just have to take the advice and go to the Mods on this guy because it's just amazing that someone of that reputation acted so poorly. I know this isn't a job for people, but if someone's going to sell (or trade!), then you have to act professional....just as professional as someone that's purchasing needs to act. Period. I have on things I've sold and ask anyone I've purchased from just how professional and reasonable I am. It's not hard to make this easy.

Sorry you got screwed, man. I hope it works out for you and honestly, outting him would be the best. Nothing gets the message across like hitting people where it really hurts...the wallet.

J

bump for update , hardships hit us all from time to time . communication reestablished , and i am hopeful for a positve out come .thx

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry to say this but it seems like a recurring thing on here and these boards.. yesterday i was told an item was mine, i paid (alot of money for it) then was told oh im sorry heres your money back i decided to sell it to someone else.

I've been lucky that all the times I've been in this trade I've only gotten taken once or twice but have always found that patience and professionalism whens in the end on deals that could have gone south really bad.

I'm new here so I hope I don't get the screws put to me on the BF I'm putting together.

Sean

Honestly a spoken contract is still a contract, not to mention any possible emails, still traceable to their sources and if a deal was made, its still enforceable, albeit harder to enforce than a full blow written, signed deal, but it still counts.

IF this person has made profit from your work and not justly compensated you as you had agreed or outright stole your work and "pirated" it for himself then this adds a whole new set of illegal activities.

Take the bad apple out of the bunch before you know what happens... IMO

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back