LEGO BOBA FETT MAQUETTE...GREY OR BLACK HANDS?

FettDad

Active Hunter
hey guys, had a different question for you...if anyone owns one of these boba maquettes, could you tell me if the hands on it are black, or grey? :confused the box shows grey, but the one i own has black hands...i know, you are thinking OCD to the max, but ironically it was my son that pointed it out to me today when we got it out of the box to look at (yes, he gets his OCD from me :lol:)...i like the grey hands better, and was wondering if the lower numbers out of 1500 (these were limited edition, only 1500 made) were the grey hands...?? is there any rhyme or reason to why they are different? anyone else have one with grey hands? insight please...:cheers

legobfma03..jpg

sweet guys, thanks for the info...it just kind of baffles me that they show the figure with grey hands, then have black hands on the acutal fig...hmmm...that comment sounds familiar...something looking way different on the box...Rubies, maybe? ;)

Well you know, they have prototype and that gets photographed and sent to their graphics people who then use that on the boxes. Then they decide, "We have a whole lot of black hands here, let's use these."

true, cause most wouldnt even notice...but on the other hand, most that buy one of these, are going to be die hard fans that notice stuff like that, so...i dont know...thanks for chiming in, brother...=)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back