messed up case

ok
i tried to paint the skull logo on my new pelican case today.well that didnt turn out well, then i tried to clean it off, that was just as bad. so any on make i skull sticker that i can use to cover up my mess?

well, my first bit of advice would be to try to wash of the mess any was you can. Goo-off works great; it takes off spray paint, acrylic, and just about any other kind I can think of. However, if you don't have any on hand, or can't get any, you can try WD40 or mineral spirits. BE CAREFULL using any of these, as the reactants in them may damage the surface of the case if not wiped off right away.

If you can't clean it off, you could always cover it up by spray painting the wole case a similar color to it's original color. This would free you up to try to paint the skull on again.

If you don't want to do that either, you can get a picture of the skull online, get some of that full-sheet Lable-maker paper for your printer, blow up the picture to the size you want of Microsoft Powerpoint or Paint, and print out your very out homemade sticker!!! just slap it on yor case, and no one will ever know:lol:.

Hope this was helpful, and the best of luck

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back