Urgent help needed !!! for Boba's blaster size !!!

impi

New Hunter
Hi every troopers !!

I really need your help to have these 3 sizes (1, 2 and 3 on the picture)
All helps will be very appreciated !!!

Thank you all

ee3esb.jpg

Sorry, couldn't find measurements of the ESB rifle:(, so here's the ROTJ.
measurements.jpg

this will give you the measurements for the stock and barrel, but you'll still have to find the flash suppresser.

I'm not sure how different the ESB sidewinder is from the ROTJ, but they're both based on the Webley, so they can't be too different.
Best of Luck

Check out WOFs templates, they are your friend here, measurement (2) is approx 8 inch.
I think the scope is 10.5 inches to give some point of scale.
According to a template for the flashtube (3) that totals 10 inches including what's inside the barrel, there is a thread here somewhere about the flashtube, should give you details as someone was making them?
As LF says the differences between the two versions can't be that different and as far as the Webley part goes they are not, hope that helps

I'm new on here and am trying to make one of these myself!
After many many emails and searches for one of these original Webley flare pistols not to mention the long wait to get one.....
FINALLY - Just got my Webley flare gun to customize and I hope it will be "bobafied" shortly!
This is what I have done so far, all metal parts and not Aluminium.:)

IMG_0165.JPGIMG_0168.JPGIMG_0169.JPG

Excellent effort on yours my friend. Don't these blasters look the BEST!!!!

Please add me as a friend and I hope to chat with you guys more on here!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back