My recent ESB Fett outing- with pics

sithlord23

Well-Known Hunter
Hey all. Just thought I'd post some pics of my ESB Fett from a recent outing. This was for the Emerald City Comic Con. Splat(another member here) just finished his Fett(which looks sweet!), and Saturday was his debut. I suited up and did the event on Sunday. We ended up raising almost 3k at the photo booth for Childrens Therapy center up here in Seattle. The crowds were nuts(as Splat can attest to ;) ), but always a blast.

Figured I'd shared some fun pics of my suit and our awesome garrison with our Deathstar backdrop-

IMG_5008.jpg

IMG_4623.jpg

IMG_5120-1.jpg

Had a couple that wanted me to hold their baby. :lol:
IMG_4990.gif

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4730.jpg

IMG_4490.jpg

IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

One of our garrison friends, just finished her Mando-
IMG_5076.jpg

While Splat wore his Fett on Sat., I debuted my comic style Doc Doom-
4435812317_0868227e88_o.jpg

SNV34308.jpg

Thanks for looking y'all!

Great photos :)
My favorite is the one with Boba and Vader talking over some guy (3rd one).
Does my eye spy some clone parts on Doc Doom ? ;)

Love it great Fett and great Doom as well. I think my fav is the one were you are about to hit the guy with the butt of your stock.

Great pics. Fett seems to be pretty popular with the ladies. *snicker*
Like the pics with the little kids...can't decide whether they remind me more of "take your kids to work" day or if the new trainees are getting started off pretty young. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet pics Luke! :)

Yeah the crowds were crazy but I had a blast on the Saturday I trooped my Fett and you were Doom. Chicks dig da'Fett. :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back