I am sick of Twilight

Armored Artichoke

Active Hunter
ok I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of Twilight, and if you say that I don't know what I am talking about I :)cryunfortunately) watched the 2nd half of twilight......... wow Bella's acting ( if you can call it that) was the worst acting I have ever seen in My life,and I have seen some bad acting. I will quote Edward word by word. "your scent is like a drug to me, it's like my own brand of heroin." (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n) one of the worst movies in history.

bad Acting? XD

You mean badder than Hayden Cristiansens acting in AOTC? XD

Well... Focus it, ner Vode...

We are not the Targetgroup.

My little Sister for example is the target group XD

The aimed Group for Twilight are female, imature, unf$%& *cough* (sorry) 'Virgins' and imature male F&% *caugh* Pu(&(/ (sorry, real sorry) öhm Imature, boys which would like to be female too. XD (so a big bunch of) Ok there might be some "older" readers and viewers too. but Face it, they are weirdos. XD
Who are triggered with OSIK of true-teenage love and clichee-**** and people who all look perfect... Oh and obscure vampirewolf-****..

Its a fairytale where unguided light-to-manipulate-Teenagers can swell in there unanswered dreams that somebody "perfect" could actually love them...
Well in fact its the fairytale of the Bi"§$ *caugh* Women who wrote this pile of osik, to swell in here unanswered dreams that somebody "perfect" could actually love her. The physical apperance of the author and the "maincharackter" in the book are really similarity (except the age of course).

goddamn, I try hard but nearly cant discripe this shabla osik precisly without getting ... nah you know what I want to say.

öhm ... we are a targetgroup for Exploding stuff, Space Battles, kewl Armors and Bounty Hunting!

the only way twilight could work for us would be when those "vampires" get blasted by a bunch of low life mercenaries who attach also wolfmanskalps to there shoulder.

I'm mostly tired of it getting called a "saga". Some movies about some emo girl and her glittery boyfriend does not equate Saga in my book. Just because it is a trilogy, doesn't make it a saga.

Star Wars = Saga
Lord of the Rings = Saga
Beowulf = Saga
The Odessey = Saga
Twilight "saga" < Saga

22574_1183325709890_1430662393_3041.jpg

I am SO GLAD TO SEE THIS THREAD!!!

I work and Walmart (okay, there, I admitted it!) and they're doing something kind of New Moon blowout thing tonight at midnight. A bunch of the associates are reinacting a part of the movie at midnight and, because they all know I'm into costuming, asked me to play Edward. I was like, "Do you even know me? Why don't you ask Frank from grocery? He's tall, lean, and I would believe that he actually sucks peoples blood."

Edward... PLEASE!

I hear ya, man. Jeez, these teen-dream vampires would have Bram Stoker rolling over in his grave!

This vid is not nearly as hilarious as Lassiter's, but I though you guys'd get a kick out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
O M G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is AWESOME! I laughed so hard at that XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Twilight- BLECK! Hate it, hate it, hate it... and I'm a chick LOL
One of the the most ironic things a I heard from a Twilight fan was that "Avatar's story sucked". Seriously?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back