Pepakura Storm Trooper armor WIP

dung0beetle

Active Hunter
I am editing some stormtrooper armor to be pep-friendly. I'm doing my best to make it as accurate as possible. The original file is mostly accurate, but I'm fixing any errors that I see. I may have to model the chest and back from scratch since they are so high poly. I'm saving that for last. Here's my progress so far.
trooperlegs.gif

troopercod.gif

trooperarms.gif

Nothing is unfolded yet except one of the forearms and handplates. I will unfold everything all at once when all of it is finished. I need to fix some faces on the forearms so it will make a cleaner unfold.

Hopefully everything will be able to be strapped just like the vac-formed armor.

Theres a young Kid at work (19) who will be excited when I show him this. Hes very into TK's and when he told me I showed him a pic of my MSH1 Boba Helmet he was in awe. So Im sure this will be cool for him to see for sure

he released the files about a month ago... but all his files are down, due to morons importing them into modeling programs and editing them without permission.

Hi,
Sorry but I can't find you on pepprops and pic-zombie is inaccessible. I'm desperately after ANH Stormtrooper pep files. Can you help please?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back