Custom or Boba, General Help

swizzSnake

New Hunter
Good Morning everybody

First of all, I'm new to this forum :) Dan told me to get here...

As you can think, I want to build a Mandalorian armor, but not sure if i would take Boba or a Custom one.

My main problem is, that I can't build the plastic parts myself. What should I do first?

Greetings from Switzerland...
Manuel

if you're on a budget, and can't afford to buy premade armor, you could always print out the Wizard of Flight armor templates and cut the armor out of a sterlite trashcan. You can shape the more intridate pieces by putting the sterlite in the oven for a few minutes and then bending it the shape you want,
my 2 cents worth

My budget is between 1000 - 2000 $ with shipment... Is here someone that builds the armor parts and helmet?

Where can i look for premade ones?

For Boba:

Try contacting "Fettpride" here for a helmet, armor and gaunlets. Man of War Studios make great jetpacks for $300
Or if you wanna save on shipping you could contact Bobamaker.. he also has a website so google that. He's not cheap but his quality is on of the best around.
Do some research and in no time you'll know where to get the right stuff. Expect to pay $2.500 - $3000 for a quality Boba Fett.. or like Little Fett said make your own armor from the templates found here on the board.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back