Jango Girth Belt Run

I have some scrap leather from this as well... I could probably whip some up and ship them out to you guys, or just send you the cut pieces and snaps and you can construct them yourselves, either way would work... and best of all, the leather matches perfectly :)

I completely forgot about these, but I have tons of snaps lying around and can get them out this weekend after I get paid.

And I am sorry Verbal, I sent them out in order of payment and yours was last :(... you should get it tomorrow or Thursday, I would suspect, and I will email you the confirmation number when I get home tonight... once again sorry for the delay

QUESTION: So aside from Verbal, who hasn't received his yet, are you guys happy with them? I just want to make sure I am NOT making something of subpar Jango standards for the community... Thanks for all your patronage :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And I am sorry Verbal, I sent them out in order of payment and yours was last :(... you should get it tomorrow or Thursday, I would suspect, and I will email you the confirmation number when I get home tonight... once again sorry for the delay

QUESTION: So aside from Verbal, who hasn't received his yet, are you guys happy with them? I just want to make sure I am NOT making something of subpar Jango standards for the community... Thanks for all your patronage :)

(y)

Production time took longer than expected last time, but that will be sped up for future runs :)

As for shipping to Germany, I believe the total would be $195 USD shipped internationally.

and yes, Paypal is accepted for payment.

finally got the girth belt in TLobe and it's amazing. Do you guys have any tricks on how to keep the ammo pouch from sliding up and down the girth belt? I was thinking about maybe putting some string between the ammo pouches and wrapping it around the girth belt. any other ideas?

If you are doing another run LMK. I would be interested in a medium brown one if possable. I mean brown brown not red brown. If not then I'll take a dark brown please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Verbal, glad to hear ya got it, sorry it took so long :(

As for how to keep it centered on the girth belt, some guys will use chicago screws and put them through the ammo belt and the girth belt to hold it in place.

I should be doing a new run of these very soon, I will let you all know when that is, probably in a few weeks :)

Ok everybody, my supplier said he will be getting more bolo in sometime next week or the one after, so I will start accepting payments for the 2nd 2010 run of girth belts.

I will PM everyone with my PP address.

Thanks,
Tony

Hey Verbal, glad to hear ya got it, sorry it took so long :(

As for how to keep it centered on the girth belt, some guys will use chicago screws and put them through the ammo belt and the girth belt to hold it in place.

I should be doing a new run of these very soon, I will let you all know when that is, probably in a few weeks :)

thanks, sounds simple enough. So I just run them thru and that's it? I hope I don't screw this up(no pun intended)

I believe there was a tutorial on here somewhere about this exact thing... I'll see if I can dig it up in my favorites bookmarks

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back