Seattle Emerald City Comic Con 2010 / My ESB Fett debut....

Splat762

Active Hunter
Hey gang, had the honor of trooping with my Garrison (Titan) this weekend at the Seattle Emerald City Comic Convention. Had a blast, was my first time out with my Fett and I got a TON of positive comments from the fans. Best part was opening the show...went out into the lobby where people were waiting at door opening and the whole front row of the crowd errupted in cheers and applause! It was awesome! Here are some highlight pics....:lol:

IMG_3760..JPG

IMG_3560..JPG

fetteccc..jpg

IMG_3787..JPG

IMG_3756..JPG

IMG_3640..JPG

IMG_3706..JPG

IMG_3799..JPG

IMG_3657..JPG

IMG_3746..JPG

IMG_3780..JPG

IMG_3679..JPG

Lookin' good! One of the TKs from Badlands went this weekend (Pandatrooper), and I was supposed to go, but things as they have been with my wife not feeling too great, we couldn't make it. :(
Hope to be able to troop with you guys in Titan soon! It looks like you guys all had a blast! Grats on your debut!!

J

Your ESB looks AWESOME! It's kinda funny, my friend was up there this weekend, said he saw a SWEET lookin' fett, and low and behold I got a picture message with a familiar ESB suit.....

I hope to finish my ROTJ SE soon to start troopin' as well. :)

Lookin' good! One of the TKs from Badlands went this weekend (Pandatrooper), and I was supposed to go, but things as they have been with my wife not feeling too great, we couldn't make it. :(
Hope to be able to troop with you guys in Titan soon! It looks like you guys all had a blast! Grats on your debut!!

J

Hey J, yeah I was with Panda most of Saturday...great guy! Nice of him to come all the way down from Canada to troop with us. Sorry you couldn't make it, mabey another time??? :)

And thanks gang! I did have an absolute blast with Fett....a good first run out with him, learned a lot of things and what to fix. :)

Thanks a ton, had a blast and look forward to the next troop with my Fett. :) Slave23 (Luke) doubled on Sundays duty and did a sweet job of Fetting the crowds as well. :)

Have ECCC 2013 this weekend and that was the last Con I wore my Fett was 2010 so I bumped this so I can remember to come back and put in new shots from this weekend. :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back