C-5 or NOT to C-5...HELP!

Ponte

Active Hunter
From what I understand, C5 is the place to be when it comes to Star Wars and a great place to meet TDH members. I really want to go, but there are two main issues I'm facing that I would appreciate some help with:

1. How on EARTH am I going to get my full Boba kit safely to Orlando via airline without getting so much as a scratch on it? I've looked at pelican cases, but are THOSE even big enough?

2. Are there still hotels available for booking now, and if so, which is my best bet to use?

Another small concern of mine is getting leave to this, but I don't see that being a problem as long as my platoon sergeant gets enough of a heads up. That...and I'm hoping to have my FPH and jetpack painted up by then, but I think I can make it.

I wish my backpacks really DID have jets...I hate flying and I won't risk flying with my Fett, so I mis sout on alot of stuff. I can only hope they do a Celebration out here in Western Canada or at least in California again so I can drive it.
I know my post probably dint help one bit..lol..sorry! Uhhh...you can always ship it there?

Good luck!! TAKE PICTURES!

J

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back