Templar Mando

i havent seen this thread until now, but i sit in class all the time and wonder what it would look like to have a mando crossed with a templar. great minds think alike i guess

I am so jealous of the guns, those don't look like nerf guns, but they still have a solid look to them. Are they complete scratch builds, a hodge podge of different guns put together or was that just one gun that you found and painted?

I am so jealous of the guns, those don't look like nerf guns, but they still have a solid look to them. Are they complete scratch builds, a hodge podge of different guns put together or was that just one gun that you found and painted?
The one in his right hand with the large clip is the Nerf lookalike brand Air Zone, and it's the Photon Burst Power Blaster.
See Toys R Us link: Photon Burst Power Blaster

Yup it is. Just some repainting & you got mine. I am going to chop off the large clip here soon & add a scope. If it were a Nerf, I would totally dismantle it, but since it's an off brand, I figured it's not as recognizable.

I gotta admit, when I saw the concept art, I was skeptical. A lot of cross-over designs don't translate well . . .

But seeing the armor plating, I'd say your execution is excellent. From the photos, your level of realism is impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know when supertrooper is coming back to this thread. But when you do, what diameter wire for the chainmail? and also, do you use anything like sauter (spell check) or something of the like, or do they automatically stay without a gap in them. I made some 4 in 1 out of loose leaf rings and they don't stay together well.

BTW, its a good thing you chose not to use plastic, You would have had to purchase a numatic driven tube cutter and a lot of glue.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back