What do you think of this stormtrooper kit I found on ebay?

I agree with my colleague, 1.5 mm stryren is too fragile material. Not suitable for Stormtrooper because the material is dull and the helmet is of low quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a TD set from Vacuum_Dis! (VT armour) after contacting him directly. Good set, pre-trimmed, easy to build, more accurate than FX.

Well thanks for the help everyone.
I would love to make a TD armour (sandtrooper armour).
and I want to try sculpting it and then vacum forming it but I don't know where to start.
If any one could give me some tips that would be very help full.

I ordered mine from the stormtrooper shop on ebay.I know some people don't like 'em.But it looks good and it was shiny ABS.That styrene reminds of the cheap halloween costume masks and some paint will actually make it warp and melt.

Stay away from ebay when buying stormtrooper armour. It's all recasted and a lot of it is poor quality. Go to www.whitearmor.net and do your research, and then you will get in touch with the right makers.

If you have a trigger happy ebay-finger, but lots of E6000, TD clips and earth magnets. ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back