Clone Wars Weequay pirate mask!!UPDATE:2 NEW CASTINGS

Ugh, I got new respirator cartridges so I can work on the mold, but I got the wrong ones and they don't sell the ones I have anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, don't be a girl! A little exposure won't hurt you in the amount of work you're doing.

GET TO WORK ALREADY!

I just kid ya!

Maybe if you worked on it for 10 years everyday like that, I'd worry. ^__^

Hey, I'm back(was in palm springs). Are you talking about the pony tails they have? If so then maybe...I'm tired I'll post some more tomorrow.

I probably sound like a complete idiot to you but who is weequay? (I burry meself into old republic rather than more modern eras)

It's okay, Weequay is not a person but is actually a species. Most of them are bounty hunters, pirates, or some other type of scum.

Just demolded it(the mannequin head got destroyed, so I just ordered a new one), and the clay got stuck but I got most of it out, should finish it by tomorrow.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

I had the mold all cleaned up and was injecting the silicone and then bloooub the syringe cap came off and silicone is everywhere except in the mold, now I have to order some more.

p.s. I didn't swear I just said cr@p.

Okay, I injected what I had left (not enough) and just de-molded it and it's kinda like a zombie weequay(I'll post pics as soon as I can find my camera). Anyway I think I might make the mold again (three piece), but first I would have to make a hard copy out of resin any tips on how to cast resin into plasti-paste?

And on top of that I can't afford more silicone for a while anyone know how to get sponsored by Smooth-on, if they do that?

dang thats cool!! but i was wunderin, why would u wanna be a weequay, arent they...stupid? thats the idea i got from the RC books. not to diss ur model though, thats FRICKIN AWESOME!!!!!!! Great job, hope it turns out awesome!! were the weequays the one workin the barge turrets in ROTJ?

Hey Thanks, and yes there are the ones on the skiff. I wanted to make a Weequay because nobody has done it before in the Clone Wars style, and there actually kinda smart... they just don't look/talk it. :)

Actually SUPER, he asked if they were firing the BARGE GUN, not the skiff guards. so the answer is actually "no" to that question.

The barge gunner was a (red) Nikto.

You could always turn it into Hondo Ohnaka costume if you wanted. That would be pretty cool and he has gotten a fair amount of air time on the series.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back