Clone Wars Weequay pirate mask!!UPDATE:2 NEW CASTINGS

Painted it a little more and made a headband, need to add a hair braid, some teeth, and some ear stuff:

propstuff002.jpg

propstuff003.jpg

propstuff006.jpg

It says: EAT LASER
propstuff004.jpg

It says: SUPERprops. :lol:
propstuff005.jpg

Please post what you think.

EDIT:I just noticed that the camera and the eyes(were to big) were causing warping in the pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't exactly have a big head so it shouldn't have a problem , ill get back to you in the new year , ill want this for sdcc 2011

C

i don't exactly have a big head so it shouldn't have a problem , ill get back to you in the new year , ill want this for sdcc 2011

C

Sick, your gonna be there! it's the best con ever! by then I should have the eco-flex, so if you want it in that I'll cut you a deal since I didn't get it done in time.

eco-flex never head of that , thats not latex is it? cuz if it is i can't use it my skin breaks out from latex =|

C

May I suggest picking up some FuseFX matting powder to knock down the sheen. It will matte the skin like a good desert pirate should have. :)
Should you have any questions regarding materials or tips for any future projects, feel free to PM me.....it's what I do.

BTW, Maud'Dib: I always wondered who did that Bub makeup! Always liked it...I made a bust a while ago too.
bubby.jpg

Update: I've decided that this one is not the most S/A so im sculpting verson 2!! Note: I will still have these molds so if anyone wants them we can discuss a price via P.M.

@Dahone, I've thought of that, but I found that baby powder works just aswell... It's not in this picture put I recently re-painted it with some oil paints that are cheap but work well. You know, lighter color here and darker there, very time consuming.

Sorry C1RCA, I had some medical troubles.. :(.. my blood wasn't asorbing vitamin D, Iron, ect. so I wasn't getting that much oxygen from my blood( which means it doesn't go to my brain = BAD...and very tired) doc said i was getting about 30% oxygen total so he gave me a tone of Vitamins/oxygen boost stuff. I'm feeling about 50-60% now and should be up to 80% pretty soon. turns out that this has been happening for about 5-6 months. but anyway, I've been starting to feel way better lately. I know its been a long time since I started this. started sculpting V2. for this and I'm hoping to bust one of the old ones out soon(I just haven't because I've been so sick and don't want the chemicals to get me worse). if you'd rather have a Verson 2 let me know. or I'll cut you a deal on the molds if you want to do them yourself.

-SUPERprops

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back