FMF's Supertrooper weapons build

full metal fett

Active Hunter
I thought I'd share this with you all.Trying to push my Supertrooper project forward,but thing do seem to take there time to organize:(.I do have the base for all the weapons now,so let the build begin:D.
The UZI is a FN made Rhodezian contract model,supplied and deactivated by World Wide Arms.
The Kaizer parts were a online auction bargin,£12.50 for the stock and £7.50 for the grip!!!
The Graflex topsection(yes I know it's the wrong model,it will be modified) comes from Jeff Parks at Parks Sabers.Big thanks to Jeff for sorting me out only the parts I wanted.
016 - Copy.JPG018 - Copy.JPG014 - Copy.JPG015 - Copy.JPG017 - Copy.JPG

Thanks Guys,
with Gav's help on the Michell parts the UZI will soon be on the way.

I don't know if anyone can help or not. I'm going to mount the Graflex vertically,as in the Lucas Film test footage,not sidways as the one at Ranch Obi Wan(the mounting method I'm using will easily be changed with a allen key). I consider that one to be a beaten up relic,and possibly a stunt weapon rather than a hero weapon.

what I'm getting to is, do I need to remove the whole frount sight? The footage stills clearly show the rear sight side wings are removed(as dose the the surviving prop),but I can't see a clear shot of the frount sight(the surviving prop clearly has no frount sight at all).

As the UZI is the real(FULL METAL) deal if I grind the whole thing off it's going to be on hell of a job to weld back on if that turns out to be wrong!!!!

Im pretty sure looking at the available images that the front sight is removed, the only thing that I noticed that could be misconstrued as a front sight still intact is that image where the flamethrower tip is positioned right behind that front site area and almost gives an illusion of there being something mounted on the front.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back