SHOWOFF: ESB EE-3 by FettDad

FettMonger

Hunter
Hey, I wanted you guys to check out this awesome job FettDad did on my blaster I've been wanting for SOOOOO long! And wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate this guy for going above and beyond for me! He's a great man! Thanks, D! (y)

FettDadESBEE3_01.jpgFettDadESBEE3_02.jpgFettDadESBEE3_03.jpgFettDadESBEE3_04.jpgFettDadESBEE3_05.jpgFettDadESBEE3_06.jpgFettDadESBEE3_07.jpgFettDadESBEE3_08.jpgFettDadESBEE3_09.jpgFettDadESBEE3_10.jpg

nice looking stock, honduras mahogony I should know I made it. Darrell does wonders with them. I'm gonna do one of these some day my ROTJ is boring black!

im feelin' the love, fellas...thanks so much! :cheers

we do need to recognize stormrider, woodman, and sidewinder as well...they are the ones making the pieces for my creations...and slave1pilot for the painting tips...cheers guys!

I haven't the pleasure of getting anything from woodman or stormrider, but I have a Han in Carbonite from Stormrider, and I can definitely speak for his skill and awesomeness too. LOL
I wish I had the time to try and work on and hone skills for things like this! I'll post up my painting progress when my blaster comes though, for sure. I can't WAIT to sink my teeth into painting up that sucker. ;)

J

That looks great D. Very nicely done.

For anyone with one of my, or sidewinders, or any gun, I HIGHLY suggest woodmans stocks. They are really superb for the price.

Hopefully we will see more of these soon:)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back