Jango Fett Helmet

td2955

New Hunter
I'm just starting my Jango costume. I've searched the threads but can't seem to find any posts for where to get a really good helmet for Jango. Can anybody help me out? (And please no responses that start with, "It depends..." LOL)

I'm looking for a solid, movie-accurate bucket folks! Any direction would be helpful!

Thanks,
Morgan
TD2955

It depends... ;) on how much you want to spend...

Asok has a good affordable one, Bobamaker has one for the UK folks, and Cruzer makes some nice ones...

I suggest searching for those above members and check out their threads and PM them for details.

I second what Tony said. I got an Asok bucket and it turned out REAL NICE! so far that is.....nearing completion. :)
downsizeblue.jpg

i'd highly recommend the asok helmet. i've done up two of them so far. they have lineage to the ILM "hero" helmet, and i have a lot of fun working on them.

Let me also say it depends on your build...

The Asok, BM, or FP are good for someone like me (5'6" smaller build)
Where-as the BKBT/Cruzer is good for someone a little bigger (5'8"+)
and the MLC is made someone yet bigger than the BKBT

There is a helmet size comparison chart out there somewhere, but the biggest thing is you don't want a spot on suit with a helmet that makes you look like a bobblehead... I think the rule is, if you wear the helmet in regular clothes the edges should be halfway between your neck and shoulders or something like that.

The next thing is price, a resin helmet will be less than a fiberglass, and a fiberglass will be less than a coldcast, etc...

Just research and see what people have done with what and where your budget/skills are and go from there.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back