RA Belt and Vest - Pics added

ukscout

Active Hunter
I cam home to a nice suprise - RA ROTJ Boba Belt and Vest was waiting for me when i got home from work.

Well the quality & construction of these items is brillant and has made my mind up about getting the RA undersuit also.

There help and response to my emails was realy good.

Heres some pics
RA ROTJ AMMO BELT
belt1.jpg

The pouches have square plastic bodys and the leather is rivited to it, im going to paint the rivits but all the pouches are accessable.
belt2.jpg

RA ROTJ VEST - FRONT
vest1.jpg

RA ROTJ VEST - BACK
vest2.jpg

Any Q's or comments welcomed.

cheers

Neil
starwars20.ico

uk-scout TB7290
www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com
ukscout-webbanner.jpg

Thats some sweet stuff :eek:
RA does a kick-ass job, and his stuff is put together very well indeed!! Im waiting on my FINAL piece from him, the Jumpsuit(RTOJ). Ive grabbed all my goodies from him. He was very kind in answering all my questions since im still kinda a newbie
goor guy for shhhhhure!

DPR

Last edited by a moderator:
I have got his leather belt pouchs and a vest that I had him make from material that I supplied to him and they are sweet!! Top notch stuff.

Lynn

lordfett wrote:

This stuff looks great, but I'm at a loss being a newbie to Boba Fett costuming... Who/what is RA?

The answer is there, you just have to look for it. "Use the Force, READ". Honestly, read the old topics and posts, and you'll find the answer to your questions. We don't give names in this forum just to "protect the innocent", much less like to someone who just got in the board. We use the initials just to simplify...that's the only tip i could give you. Hope you understand this, and bear with us.

Robert

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back