I'm in 'Advanced Search' H3LL!

jarodpenn

Active Hunter
Guys, I need your help! I'm running it to a deadline for my armor. Somebody wants me to make an appearance next Wed. and I'm way behind. I know from a lot of you this has happened before and you've had to make shortcuts that you went back and fixed/upgraded later. I'm gonna find myself doing that.

I'm using the trash can method for my custom. I know that chest, abdomen, thigh, shin all come from the 13gal; shoulder and instep come from the 8 gal. Problem lies wth the back armor. I've been searching all over the fourms for two days now trying to find a thread on the size Sterilite container to use for you back.

What size trash bin for your back armor?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are awesome threads, man. Thanks a bunch. I guess my really question is do I use the same oval container that I used for the chest and ab pieces? Theres another 13 gal can that has more of a flat back and angular front (shown below). I know the back is more angular, so wouldn't that be more accurate?

1092_LG.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back