SHOWOFF: Ponte's SE Ammo Belt by BBF

BooBoo Fett

Active Hunter
Ponte's SE Ammo Belt by BBF (BooBoo Fett). Non-weathered.

00029 SE Ponte_a.jpg 00029 SE Ponte_b.jpg 00029 SE Ponte_c.jpg 00029 SE Ponte_d.jpg

BBF #00029

:cheers

Terry, I'm absolutely floored...not only by the fact that you added all the little extra details seen on the AOSW belt that I asked for, but that you were able to produce this belt so fast. Easily one of the going to be one of the best parts of my Boba.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement! Really appreciate it.

Terry, I'm absolutely floored...not only by the fact that you added all the little extra details seen on the AOSW belt that I asked for, but that you were able to produce this belt so fast. Easily one of the going to be one of the best parts of my Boba.

I am very happy that you are please. Can't wait 'till you get it.

Terry, these are just getting better and better buddy.......finding it hard to resist.

That's the whole idea! :D

:cheers

Sorry it took so long to post when I got these, but Terry, the quality is absolutely out of this world. I'll be sure to post up a full progress thread when I weather it SE style.

Sorry it took so long to post when I got these, but Terry, the quality is absolutely out of this world. I'll be sure to post up a full progress thread when I weather it SE style.

No worries. I am really glad that you are happy with it. I'm looking forward to seeing your WIP thread.

Take care, Brother!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back