Hasbro's Fett Blaster

WhiteShadow

Active Hunter
So I was poking around the SW official site and noticed that Hasbro's posted pics of the years upcoming SW toys. Most have probably seen the voice changing Fett Helmet (which I will purchase and immediately gut for the electronics)...but they also have a pic of the Fett ROTJ Blaster. I would need to see it to scale (total shame if it's "kid sized") but some paint and weathering could make this a decent piece for trooping...
Hasbro_Fett_Blaster.jpg

It's tiny. Looks to be about as scaled down as the Hasbro DC-15s.

Here's the new EE-3 next to Hasbro's Deece:

wwchicago_063.jpg

And here's Hasbro's Deece next to an accurately-scaled one:

101_3996.jpg

--Jonah

That will, however, once painted be perfect for my sons mini ROTJ Boba. Thanks for the pics bruv! Have they got a release date, yet?

looks like if you paint it and add a bigger stock you would be good to go.

You know looking at the measurements on TK409s website and looking at the toy...You appear to be correct! The stock is the only thing thats to short...If the pistol part is to scale the whole gun part is correct...the stock would be about 1.5-2 inches to short which woodman makes stocks i hear

That blaster will also suit my sons Fett very nicely. I haven't heard about the Fett bucket for kids here yet? Will the electronics be worth it?

Im gonna pick a couple of these up on release just to see if I can customise them into a suitable EE-3 for my kit. Worst case scenario Im out $40 best case Ive saved $200.

I ordered two of them from BBTS, and I am waiting for them to arrive in Taiwan. According to the measurement of the package found on-line, I believe this Hasbro Boba Fett blaster is overall 6" shorter than the actual prop. I think the barrel section is one inch shorter, grip section is also one inch shorter, and the stock is about 4 inches shorter, so basically if you can get the stock replaced, then this toy blaster should be a good alternative. Aside from being a little shorter than SA, the best thing for Hasbro Fett blaster is that you can add your own electronic inside.

Azuma

Picked one of these up today, here's a pic:

attachment.php

It's about 24 inches long. Since I don't have a nice one to compare with (that's why I bought it in the first place), there's an 18" ruler, scope and metal bracket for comparison. I think six inches short is about right, as azuma said.

I plan on cleaning it up and painting it, maybe selling it later to help fund a bigger gun. The sound is nice and loud, unlike the voice changer helmet which I also saw at TRU. It's perfect for a kid, and about as accurate as you could expect from one of these things.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back