Hey From Tennessee

totallyice

Jr Hunter
Not too much to say. I'm a full time med student working on Jawa costumes for my 5-year old son and 6-year old brother. Not just any Jawa costumes. . . the absolute best. They want to wear them to the upcoming AdventureCon in May here in Tennessee. In my limited amount of spare time, I'm making these costumes (with the help of good 'ole mom) and documenting each step with pictures. I'll eventually put up a website that will be comprehensive; showing every part, breakdown of cost, and exactly how to put it all together.

Haha! I LOVE Nashville! I did my undergrad at Tennessee Tech in Cookeville. I'm at LMU in Harrogate, the DeBusk College Of Medicine.

LMAO! Hey can you make a kick a** Jawa robe? I'm talking monk's cloth with the absolute perfect dye job to match the movie? I've already spent over $400 on my son's Jawa costume. Only thing left is the robe and hood. It has to be perfect!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back