Empire Strikes Back Dark Collor Bolt Armor

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
I am sure this isn't the first time this has been brought up but I was wondering how many ESB Fett's have added the one dark bolt on their armor for the cape? I know a lot of people are doing the one red topped collar stud, but how many are doing the dark stud since it only seems to show up in promotional pics? Just curious.
fett_collar_bolt_dark.jpg

I plan to put it on mine..
Although every screen shot and every other photo has All the studs mismatched, so who knows whats "Right".

I still think the other studs are Supertrooper studs, and should be White on the ESB as well.

Nice pics.
attachment.php

And we should piggy back this topic with a follow up question...

Does anyone have any knowlwdge or leads as to the correct style of computer keys used??? :D

THX

:cheers

And we should piggy back this topic with a follow up question...
Does anyone have any knowlwdge or leads as to the correct style of computer keys used??? :D
THX

I don't think anyone ever officially said what they were...or from what model.
Be nice to know that one though.

Here's a pic of the stud on Jeremy... all white and no gray.:facepalm

attachment.php

WhitestudESB1.jpg

Wow, nice find.. after looking on loads of reference pictures i collected for two months now, i havent seen this before.
Thanks for the pictures Art!

Art, I looked on the three pictures again and again and it seems to be a slightly darker green as the armor. First I thought of a dark grey but it isn´t.

Nice find ...

The ESB Studs are definitely white.
and BTW- the "Red-Top" Stud isn't always in the same place either.
look at this pic (rear view) of the studs. See how the one next to the Grey stud on the cape is now the Red-Top?
redtop.jpg

redtop.JPG

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back