TK/BH going TS

Boba Swede

Active Hunter
After finally, finally recieving my Laws TS Commander kit (which was way overdue and no.. it is not worth the wait the extra wait. Why say 6-8 weeks when infact it's gonna be 8 months!? but that is another topic) in december i put this project on full throttle and now it is completed and awaiting approval.

Anyway.. after completing my ROTJ SE Fett and with my trip to Finsé (Hoth) to celebrate 30 years since ESB i started to make plans for a Snowtrooper. But what is cooler than a Snowtrooper? A Snowtrooper Commander. And let face it... they do look pretty bad as with that hard face plate. And having been a BH for some time now i like to stand out a bit from a crowd and a TS Commander certainly does that too.

And whilst we are comparing TS Commanders to Fett... who has even less screen time and lines than a Snowtrooper Commander?

snowt_commander02.jpg

snowt_commander05.jpg

snowt_commander04.jpg

I always had a soft spot for snowtroopers, they look so bad ***, especially with the solid faceplate. Where did you get the helmet/ faceplate from or did you make it yourself?

Well i think you'll never get approved with this suit.. better send it to me, i can fix some of it i think... ;)

Just kidding, awesome Commander.. the details of the greeblies is amazing! Quality suit, but thats with all stuff from Dan Laws!

Get Approved soon!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back