QUESTION: PAINTING HYPERFIRM

FettDad

Active Hunter
hey guys, have a hyperfirm blaster i am needing to paint...will the surface pretty much take any paint i use on it? or is there a specific type of paint i should use? or, is there a paint i shouldnt use? was wanting to use Rustoleum spray paint, just want to make sure of anyone else's experience with hyperfirm surfaces before i go for it...:) thanks! :cheers

also, will a 2 part epoxy/hardener filler work with hyperfirm? (y)

I always used Krylon Semi-Flat black.
Just make sure to wipe the whole blaster down with alcohol first, it'll help.

what are you using the filler for?

i am redoing the barrel mounts with stormrider's...i like them better...so when i took off the original mounts, i sanded down the glue that was left over, and there are a few notches in the surface...there is also a seam from the mold i was wanting to remove, so i thought some filler might smooth the barrel out...

i was thinking Krylon as well...do you use the Fusion by Krylon? thanks for the help, brother...

nevr used the Fusion
I also used old school Krylon before they changed to garbage.
gonna be tough to fill seems and stuff since the hyper-firm was some flexibility.

Yeah, what's up with the Krylon paint lately?! I was using some the other day to work on some stuff, and it seemed terrible to work with :wacko Good luck with your project D! (y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back