My First Mando Design

MrPhilPickles

New Hunter
This is my first Mandalorian concept. I plan to start this project as soon as I have funds but until then, I would use my art background to get some ideas going. Criticism and suggestions, welcomed/appreciated!

Some elements to the costume:
-He will be based on Lee Van Cleef from "For a Few Dollars More." This is why he wears his pistol on his belly and will use a 'rifle'.
-The color scheme is that of earth tones and an allusion to the Michigan Spartans. Mostly just because I like green and white.
-I would like to encorporate a good share of leather on this project. Maybe even using leather gauntlets for a more 'bare bones' sentiment.
-The pauldron on his shoulder will probably be moved to the opposing side to better coordinate with the half-cape.
-I will have variant paint schemes, soon!

Thanks so much!

Mandalorian concept.jpg

Leather really goes a long way to giving you a western look. I love the old west, and I use LOTS of leather with my armor to give it a more rustic and natural appearance.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back