Showoff- Woodmans' ROTJ blaster paintjob

woodman

Active Hunter
I've had this blaster for a good while and with all the braids going I needed to take a little break and do something else for a few hours so I already had it mostly built and painted black so I did the weathering. I need to repair the broken hammer and when I got it the scope was backwards so I had to hacksaw it off to get the screw studs out so it's alittle messede up right there I will fix that when I glue the scope on permanently. I have all the greeblies too just need to sand down the backs and glue them on. the stock is one of the wooden ones I make. Tell me what you think.

blaster5.JPG

blaster2.JPG

blaster6.JPG

blaster3.JPG

blaster4.JPG

blaster1.JPG

OOH! ROTJ bucket? man that's a tall order albeit a small helmet. that's one crazy paintjob no rime or reason to it. what kinda bucket is it? send me a pic. I'm working on that "theothergary" helmet I got a while back and it's completely layered so far, well the silver and grey is all that's on it but I'm workin on it! oh that and everyones braids and capes and my FP armor and more capes and braids and braids and braids! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Last edited by a moderator:
NO WAY! Slave1pilot is the man thanks for the compliment but I still think he's got me smoked. Come on the guys a legend!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back