Jango/Mando helmet Gasket/Skirt sign-ups

Easy Leo this is why I do not ask for any money up front. I'm married with 3 kids, we home school, and I work 24 hour shifts. So my time and money for costuming is very limited. I work on them when I can hopefully soon I will get more time.

sounds like a fireman/paramedic shift......................we all know those guys just sit around the station and play video games, you could build them at work.

I kid, I kid...........I have nothing but admiration for our firemen and paramedics, they are the ones who will come and get me when I have fluids leaking out me in places that I shouldn't. I have always thought that schedule would mess with my head............you either just got off work the day before or you have to go to work the next day.

if you're still doing these, can ya make me on in ROTJ color for my Boba? Screw 100% screen accuracy, this would stop the drippy sweat and still be easily removed. I have a bobamaker helmet btw.

Here is my official statment: I'm not making anymore until the new year then I'm going to kick it into high gear so keep an eye out.

Glad you are still doing this project. I can only imagine how tough sewing that leather for all the different helmet shapes could be. Thanks for working on it. I am still interested whenever my time comes around.

Glad you are still doing this project. I can only imagine how tough sewing that leather for all the different helmet shapes could be. Thanks for working on it. I am still interested whenever my time comes around.

It is very frustrating at times I'm sure my sewing machine hates me. I am also going to look into a suitable vinyl replacement so there is 2 choices for Jangos.

Hey Chuko- Just makin sure I formally put myself on the list for a jango/ ASOk skirt : )..Lets get together soon brother
B

Just a little update:
I having a hard time locating anymore leather or even vinyl but fear not I'm still searching.

I was talking with LSFU and she uses a dark grey for the vest what is the consensus if I use the same for the skirt. In the reference pics I have they seen to be the same color.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back