Jango/Mando helmet Gasket/Skirt sign-ups

My sincere apologies to all that are on the list I failed to meet the promised date. Life has thrown every curve ball it can at me to slow me down. Please know that I am still progressing on these just slower then I planned, I went against my main rule never get money till I'm almost done with the product. I have been updating the first post with percentage of completion, It should not be much longer. I truly appreciate your patience.

Finally good news. So after crazy amount of training, brush fires, 3 birthdays, life, and a shoulder injury. I'm down to the final stitching and all should be mailed out Monday the latest.

Unexpected week long visit from Mother in law = minimal progress, But I will stay up all night if I have too to get these done.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I was on vacation all of this last week. There was a nice treat waiting for me in the mail when I got back. It is great. You did an amazing job with this. I appreciate all the hard work you put into it. Now I just have to get it installed.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back