Got my bucket!

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
Well got my first helmet in the mail today...its an MSH1 got it from another member. Will eventually give it a repaint but for now its pretty good...just wanted to share my joy. My MOW gauntlets came in as well, waiting on a bunch more stuff well on my way to having a complete SE ROTJ...85% ordered from various people

4349017691_49abd97a53_b.png

Had to try it on
4349765206_78394b8e47_b.png

LOL Im very sure of that one...Got some foam for the inside yesterday no more wobble wobble when its on...Picked up a few items to work on the MOW gauntlets they arrived last week to need to assemble, Woodman made me braids and cape...Loanstare said hed be shipping my soft goods here soon flight suit vest neck seal, spats and pouches...Evolutions sending Boots with spikes and gaunt darts...Booboo Fett is making the Ammo belt and Ill probably get his metal harness rig, Dsonik the girthbelt, picked up shin tools from the cargo hold, got in on the 5th run of the gloves with galactic bounty hunter, and Fettpride armor is on order as well as a FP Budget helmet....Wanted to paint one myself, Ive painted a ton of car parts with spray cans so Im very confident I can paint the Helmet, then repaint the MSH1 ROTJ style maybe for display, All I have left to order are the JP, and harness and a Blaster that I can think of. Cant paint or work on to much here living in a hotel room on this base Im training at, but accumulating pieces.

Im pretty excited BTW been wanting to do this for quite some time...but had a car payment. Not anymore!
The wife didnt even make fun of the pic when i sent it to her...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back