New Leather Jetpack Harness

SEEKER

Well-Known Hunter
See this updated Version 3 Harness thread.
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/jango-fett-harness-v3-41986/

leatherharness4.jpg

leatherharness8.JPG

leatherharness7.JPG

leatherharness5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, man!
This is a great idea, 'cause this kind of harness distributes the wieght of the jetpack over a large area, instead of just a set of straps and a belt. This makes for a more comfortable troop, and is much easier to hide under a flak vest.
my 2 cents worth:p

Awesome, man!
This is a great idea, 'cause this kind of harness distributes the wieght of the jetpack over a large area, instead of just a set of straps and a belt. This makes for a more comfortable troop, and is much easier to hide under a flak vest.
my 2 cents worth:p

You hit it right on the mark. My harness is made for the confort of trooping and not for accuracy. The straps and clips are accurate dough.

:D

Maybe someday we'll be able to see what the real one looks like. ;)

Hello folks. I am new to the forum and just starting my Jango build. Since I have had back surgery, my main concern is distributing the weight of the jetpack so that I can troop for longer periods of time. This looks like it would be a great option.

This is an AWESOME option... if you get a lighter jetpack (i.e. MLC, MoW, etc...) then it doesn't even feel like you have anything on your back... my two old harnesses would wear my back down fast, but this one I can keep it on for quite a while

Yeah those are some nice harnesses. It hardly feels like you have a jetpack on you. Distribution of the weight is awesome. ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back