general grievous

nice thanx i have the program to open this but i cant dowload the design

any tips

greetz

Last edited by a moderator:
i had another idea

why not take the grievous bust from master replicas and cast that for personal mask making

is this possibel and wil it damage the bust

and how can i do this the best way

thanx

Couple of problems:
First, MR stuff is NOT cheap. If anything goes wrong with the casting process, you're going to be out some moo-lah.
Second, it's an officially licensed product. If you're going to cast it, you better make sure it's for you own personal use. If you get caught selling a cast of someone elses product, you could get it real trouble.

That being said, if you spent the money on one and don't plan on reselling anything that you cast, yeah I'm sure you could do that.

Just watchin your back-

I would imagine regular vaseline would work fine. Just take a paper towel and make sure you get in every nook and cranny. Use the search engine for casting a mold.

Hmm... A Grievous bust would probably be one of the hardest things to take a cast of, what with all the nooks and crannies and its overall skeletal struction.
Although it would take adecent bit of work, you could try to sculpt your own bust (example below), and then take a cast of that. This would be relatively cheap, and you don't have to worry too much about preserving the original model.
476562219_9bf15edab2.jpg
(PS this is NOT mine:lol:)
This would take a LOT of work though, so this is just my 2 cents worth:p.

I'm curious though; you say you were planning to make a Grievous mask. Does this mean your going to make a full Grievous costume?
Best of luck,

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back