Master Chief @ the 2010 Singapore Air Show.

Halo 1

Well-Known Hunter
Hey Hunters,

The Singapore Air Show 2010, an international biennial event, first held in Singapore in 2008 and formerly known as Asian Aerospace from before, serving as a global marketplace and networking powerhouse for the world aviation community, just ended it's run yesterday. This 6 day event was not just about business and no play, the final 2 weekend days of the 6-day event was open to the public. And the organizers, decided to invite us costumers, down to help entertain the crowd over that weekend.

Anyhow, Master Chief was there, along with with an Away team from Star Trek, Stormtroopers from the Imperial Navy, some exotic babes, StarScream, Wolverine, a Power Ranger and a lone Cylon. We had a blast entertaining the crowd, and grabbing some shots with the few sexy aircraft on display.

Here we go...with Wolverine:
IMG_5089.jpg

With the F-35 mockup display:
IMG_5093.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

With a Cylon and Wolverine:
IMG_5104.jpg

Checking out the MD Defender/Little Bird:
IMG_5148.jpg

IMG_5147.jpg

MC:" I swear I parked the Pelican right here!"...
IMG_5154.jpg

With Airmen of the USAF and the F-15 Strike Eagles:
IMG_5157.jpg

IMG_5187.jpg

Babes Luel and Janice:
post-3854-1265479834.jpg
]
post-3854-1265465046.jpg

That's it for now...

Stay safe,

Tim.

That Chief is AWESOME! Such a great suit. I'd love to have a quality master chief like that someday! Those girls are INCREDIBLE <3 hehe

El1te

Hi Bob, no worries...it was a nice piece of hardware...for a mockup. :D According to the reports, this mockup has travelled a lot further than the real Jet! LOL!

TehEl1te, gracias bro....I like it too. :D

Mirax, you're most welcome! Thanks!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back