Splat does FettPride Armor!

Splat762

Active Hunter
Okay so no work in progress just yet.

I just got back from the post office and picked up and opened my FettPride ESB armor! Loving it already! So much work ahead of me.

Super awesome, thanks Chris!!!:)

Okay I started work on the shoulders and the knees....started with sanding and a coating of automotive primer. Added a layer of Krylon Silver and will now start marking off areas with pencil for masking fluid. :)

P2080013.jpg

Added a zinc chromate boarder around the siver spots I'd like to keep....once dry I'll mask with liquid masker and airbrush the main yellow. :)

P2090001.jpg

Masked everything I wanted and then sprayed a coat of UP Armor Yellow. Let it dry overnight and then pulled the masking and added a little bit of weathering to it. Will weather a bit more after I apply the shoulder decal. The other shoulder just got sprayed with the orange and is drying...will update that as well here soon. :)

P2110001.jpg

Thanks, the shoulders and knees are finished...they are drying with a coat of sealer and dullcoat right now and I'll take pics later. :)

Here are the finshed shoulders and knees....pics don't really do them justice with the flash. Next I'll start work on the cod I think. :)

P2110001-1.jpg

Yeah the knee darts are machined, the ones Chris provide are great resin ones but I went with the full metal look. As for my first time painting...armor yes..lol.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back