I'm going to blow up the earth.

slave1pilot

Well-Known Hunter
With my Illudium Pew-36 Explosive Space Modulator

2546907675_b3a49a183b_o.jpg

Maybe you could just blow up selective portions of the Earth or maybe just blow up my car so I could get the insurance and quit dumping barrels of cash into repiars.

You've made me very,very angry indeed!

WBGLOMP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just wrong.

In a good sort of way.

On a similar note, I always wondered why Marvin wore a kilt but had no Scottish accent. Odd.

That's just wrong.

In a good sort of way.

On a similar note, I always wondered why Marvin wore a kilt but had no Scottish accent. Odd.

Not a kilt, at least I don't think so, I was always under the impression it was one of those roman type skirts givin his mohawk like they used to have on their helmets..... Just a thought

Not a kilt, at least I don't think so, I was always under the impression it was one of those roman type skirts givin his mohawk like they used to have on their helmets..... Just a thought

Oh, I know. I was being silly.

Boba Fett is definitely a rip-off of Marvin, though. Check the green bucket and white gloves ;)

Oh, I know. I was being silly.

Boba Fett is definitely a rip-off of Marvin, though. Check the green bucket and white gloves ;)

Did you even think about the fact that in Marvin's first appearance, he wore all green (ESB) which they later changed to red[/I (ROTJ)]?

Interesting, hmmm?

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back