Mr Jeremy Bulloch's ESB Costume

This is still one of my all time favorite shots...(y)

Jeremy_Painting.png

The quality is second to none on this and thats what I am looking for that quality and movie accurate, I hope to achive this and I realise it will cost a lot but you get what you pay for at the end of the day.

I have seen the costume up close at Jeremy's house in the Boba Fett shrine he has in an attic room, it is quality through and through, you guys did an aboslutely awsome job and everyone invoved should be really proud.

Last edited by a moderator:
I realize I am unearthing an old thread. Can someone please remind me who painted the image in post #21 and how I can get in contact with him?
It is stunning.

RSPropMasters are based in Chester, UK. So I'd recommend talking to them. Their Boba Fett products are very very good. I recently bought a Helmet and Gaunts from them and I'm very very happy. They currently have a new website being built but check them out on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/RS.Prop.Masters?fref=ts

No offense, but this has nothing to do with this thread. And the question Peel asked was related to the painter of that art piece of Jeremy.

There is a place to promote a business and their products but a thread showing off the hard VOLUNTEER work of other makers is not one of them. Just my $.02.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back