Got my BH number!!

DP74

Hunter
I'm now BH8957!
http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=11380&costumeID=24

I wanted to immediately come here and post a gigantic and (overly) excited thank you to everyone here. Because of this site and the insanely helpful people on it, I get to parade around as my favorite and personally influencing movie character. Since I was 6 years old and saw The Empire Strikes Back in the theater with my father, I was immediately engrossed with Boba Fett. The look, the mystery, and just so freakin' COOL, I was pretty much doomed. Between him and Vader (my next number I go for!), I was double-teamed. Throw in a generous helping of KISS, and I had an interesting growing-up experience to say the least. Now, in the 30th anniversary year of ESB, I get to not only suit up as this character, but I get to be part of something bigger, something that means alot to alot of people, and to the little guys....I AM Boba Fett. I would have DIED as a kid...seeing the legit, accurate, larger than life characters walk off the screen, standing in front of me.

So to end the ramble, I thank everyone here that's helped me (whether you know it or not) posting ideas, tutorials, thoughts and posts helping me find the guy to go to for my suit (THANK YOU, DAZ!!!). How to put it together to fit. To the guys now helping me with some all important upgrades and all of the advice when I'd post something no matter how mundane a thought.

I appreciate it deeply that everyone here is so generous, so helpful and so loyal to one another. I'll do you all proud in the Legion!

I've attached 2 of the 10 shots I submitted for approval that my wife took....

Thank you again. I love being part of this community and plan to make it my SW home for as long as you'll all have me.

J

FettBlast.png

FettGunFull.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done buddy and congrats on your clearance...
I'm not far behind either and I can't wait to troop...
There's just something sinister about Boba that scares the **** out of people when they see him.. :D

Thanks guys! I seriously can't wait for that first event. It's going to be insane. lol
My wife had to talk me out of going into our boys room at 1am when I got the notification email to tell them. LOL

I'm such a big kid sometimes....ok...most times....ok probably all of the time.

J

oh man i realy was surprised by the name of the topic... BH is the common short (and name) in germany for a Bra... so i thought the BH Number was about Cupsizes... Funny XD

Ah jeah Congratulation too! XD

Thanks!!
It's hysterical how stoked I am about it too. It's so weird, no? And it's all due to TDH. I can't wait until the day comes where a bunch of us can meet up at a Con somewhere. ;)

J

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back