cucblack armor

LiquiTed

Active Hunter
I need a few pieces to finish off my armor (butt and cod) and I've been checking out cucblacks armor on eBay. Anyone have any experience with this or any input as to the quality?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Ted

yeah, i have his chest, cod and butt, and knee armor, and i have his shoulder armor on the way, i love his stuff...the only thing is its hard for me to match his paint color

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the process of painting my BM chest and ab armor and in the process repainting some used back and collar armor so repainting it all will work fine. How sturdy is the construction?

Thx

Ted

I had a play with my mates Cb chest armour the other week,One of the chest plates had snapped in transit (But this was down to customs as the parcel had been trashed during checks) Cb sent a replacement piece streight away no hassle.
The stuff was nicely made with a good shape to it (not flat,rounded edges)
But as Fett4 said about the colour,but if your respraying its not an issue
Im looking at getting one of his cod/butt plates myself

The armour johno13 saw was mine. The Cucblack armour is very nicely built with glassfiber construction with a gelcoat finish. As johno said the plates are thick and pretty sturdy with rounded edges and cutouts for the TK409 lights. Painting appears to have been done topically with a spray gun but looks great. The only gripe is the green paint colour which is a little on the dark side (pardon the pun). The shoulder armour is very nice with an ESB bantha skull detail.

Thanks, I just picked up a used Boba Maker cod and butt set. If I need another set of armor, I'll consider going with cutblack at that time.

Thx again,

Ted

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back