buckets

Long gun

New Hunter
where do u get a good mandalorian bucket all iv seen is that rubies site where do u guys get yours
o fyi i have a big head :facepalm so the one size fits all helms would not work for me hats don't

We don't allow the Rubies Boba 1 piece helmet. It's the most expensive of the Rubies helmets, and it's complete junk out of the box. If your going to spend that much time fixing a helmet up, then why spend so much?

o kk gess i read that rong on the merks site
one other question when i make a mando suit do i need 2 have the bulky bracer things every one seems 2 use

Gun,

I may have a Sgt. Fang mystery helm for sale (will need a repaint), since it is too big for my fiance' to use for her custom femme-mando.

Lense and ears already installed, but removable.

ok this will sound bad but i dont know what a sgt. fang should go for :( hell i did not even know what it was untill i looked it up 2day :facepalm

i would b temted where i now so brok atm and it would b my first bucket so i might go with the rubies menchhend above just for simplicity and i would not b as afrade 2 break it

No problem. Just make sure whatever bucket you go with (Another good option would be the Fettpride budget helmet) you get what you want.

Just like what Sonic just said. Get Fettpride budget helmet. You could not go wrong with it and I believe everybody will agrees.

Helmet IS the MOST important part of the costume.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back