Cad Bane Cad Bane Mask WIP

Pulled a rough one out to clean the mould today.
This is just coloured latex laminated with a soft polyurethane foam. Tried it on and popped in the teeth and tubes(no lenses yet!) to see what he'll look like. I'll pull a good one with a slightly firmer foam in the next few days and start painting it.
This is made for a medium/large sized head, so my huge melon has stretched it out of shape a bit.
DSC03637.jpg

DSC03638.jpg

DSC03648.jpg

The price will be around €300+shipping. Sorry forgot to add the price in my last post!

Lol, Hi all, just joined, thought i'd let you all know i will be the wearer of this costume.

Thanks Jules for showing this off to TDH. Once i start to get othe parts made there will be more updated pics, As there are quite a few members involved in the creating of this costume, with a quote of £1700 just for the soft parts that's without including cost to the real leather hat, the ammo belts, the holsters and ammo pouch, the rocket jets boots, gauntlets and LL-30 blaster pistols , i am affraid this costume will be long in the making. here's a link to see how the mask has evolved from it's rawest form to what Jules has created now.

Cheers Jules for all the hard work in a short time making.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back