Jango Fett blasters Alternatives?

Those are nice. More resilient than the all resin versions, but not as accurate either. :(

I'll be sticking with my all resin blasters for now, as tempting as those are for the price.

Try Arsenal Models arsenalmodels@aol.com. Send them an email asking for a catalog. They sell an all resin set of Westars. They need some trimming work but are a good price for a spare and more accurate than Rubies set. I have these, they look pretty good when all finished.

Arsenal Models are also known as "Cool Models" and they are known recasters. Also, from everything I've read on the RPF the quality of their kits can vary greatly but usually is never very good.

Ah, I did not realize that they were known recasters. That makes me think differently about them. And yes, I've heard the kits vary in quality but mine were ok. Either way they were a cheap alternative.

mine are the toy but I had them chromed and chrome painted over. Cheaper than MRs but.. not a cheap process
but at least I could take them back apart and re-install the sound cards and electronics

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back